Nowadays, almost everyone has access to the internet, and it has a large audience. But the amount of attacks/threats has enlarged with the number of internet users. The security concern is always a significant issue with Windows users around the globe. To prevent this issue, users are always looking for an authentic antivirus tool.
Avast is known as one of the best antivirus software these days as it has several advantages and security features. The majority of features in Avast are free, but there are some attractive premium features too. Huge-IT companies like Microsoft, Google, and others as well are purchasing it. High-quality antivirus tools, such as Avast permits users to defend their PCs from viruses.
However, a lot of users around the globe are facing Avast UI Failed to Load Error queries. This section will learn how to fix Avast UI failed to load issues in-depth with step-by-step guidance.
What does UI fail to load mean?
Avast Antivirus UI Error Failed to Load talk about few configuration concerns in Windows Services that affected starting it properly. After installing and restarting, Avast shut down completely. The fact that some other Antivirus users have recognized a similar fault suggests Avast is not the only affected antivirus.
Why this error occurs with Avast?
Due to an improper Windows Services configuration, it activates a UI failed to load error in antiviruses that attempt to block some of Window’s features for the sake of security. This issue was reported by a considerable amount of users after the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Since then, it has been a topic of discussion on many forums commonly regarded as the Avast UI error.
How to fix Avast UI failed to load?
There are three methods proven to be effective against this issue. We will guide you through all three of these methods. These are simple steps to follow, and hopefully, any one of these will fix your issue immediately.
Commonly Avast antivirus fails to load simply due to a Windows Service configuration issue. Following are the steps that should be helpful to prevent this issue.
- Open the Run dialog, press “windows + R” by using the keyboard shortcut key.
- Then type “services.msc” and press enter
- In the services console section, look for “Remote Desktop Services“
- Right click on it and select “Properties”
- From the “General” tab open “startup type” drop down and select “Automatic”. Click “Apply” and “OK”
- Restart your computer and launch Avast.
- After ensuring these steps, we hope that you will not face UI failing to load problem over again.
However, if it doesn’t work out, one should start repairing Avast antivirus software by the method below.
How to repair Avast antivirus?
The steps mentioned below will help you in repairing this tool.
- Open Start menu and search “Programs and feature“
- Select “Add or remove programs“
- Choose Avast, press the button ‘Modify‘
- Click on “Change” and pick ‘Repair‘
- Finally, wait for Avast to restore the program and make the essential modifications.
As it gets done, restart your computer. This process ensures to remove the UI failed to load error and set up the current version of the software.
How to reinstall Avast antivirus?
After following both methods, if you still didn’t have any luck, then you should try to stop Avast from running and make sure you download it from a trusted or official website. Also, the package is installed completely.
Following instructions should be helpful here as you want to uninstall it entirely first.
- Open the control panel on your PC only by searching it in the search bar.
- Next, click on the “Programs and Features“
- Now, a list of applications downloaded on your PC will appear.
- Select “Avast” and then press the ‘uninstall‘ button.
- After uninstalling gets complete, go to the official website of Avast antivirus.
- Finally, download the current version of the software from Avast Official Site.
- How to Bypass Avast Site Blocking?
- How to Schedule Avast Scan?
- How to Fix Avast Setup Is Already Running?
- How to Disable Avast Popups?
- How to Turn off Avast Secure Browser?
- How to Remove Avast Signature from Gmail?
- How to Whitelist Programs on Avast?
- How to Disable Avast Startup?
- How to Remove Avast Email Signature?
Avast antivirus has incredible features, and it is beneficial for multiple purposes nevertheless, its UI failed to load issue can be irritating for the windows user. And it would be best if you did not uninstall it as it can be dangerous to your privacy while surfing the internet.
Hopefully, these three simple methods will help you to resolve this issue quickly and easily. Now that you know the most effective methods for fixing UI failed to load problem, we hope that you will easily implement it when needed.
If you still face any problems or have any questions regarding the issue, let us know in the comments below.