Smart televisions are becoming quite popular among every smart device user. Users can now play games online, use the internet, download apps, watch their favorite movies and Tv series and so much more.
DirecTV Now falls into the category of the smart TV apps through which you can stream live videos and most wanted content using a subscription price. However almost all the Smart TVs are the same in terms of specifications and features, but the procedure for downloading the DirecTV Now app on separate smart TVs may differ concerning the brand.
In this section, you will learn how to install DirecTV on different smart Tv brands including (Samsung, Sony, Vizio, LG, and Android Smart TV). We have picked some simplest and easiest methods for the user. Let’s move forward to see the step-by-step guidelines.
How to Install DirecTV Now App for Samsung Smart TV
Similar to Apple cellphones having iOS, Samsung also consists of specific OS for its smart TVs (Tizen OS). Samsung TV features its application store named Samsung Apps through which you can download games and apps just like Google Play Store.
- Initially, open the Samsung Apps application on your smart TV.
- Find the Search bar is on the left side. Then press the Search bar and write DirecTV Now or AT&T TV.
- A list of the investigated results will display on the right side of the screen.
- Now Select the DirecTV Now app.
- On the subsequent screen, press the install As soon as you press the install button, the installation process will start.
- After the installation is finished, press the Run button to launch the app.
Install DirecTV App on Android TV (Sony, MI Box, Nvidia Shield TV)
Now you can download the DirecTV Now (AT&T) TV application simply on your Android TV. Every Google apps are pre-downloaded on the Android TV. Smart TVs including Mi Box, Sony, and NVIDIA Shield TV are few TVs that have compatibility with Android TV OS. Follow the below steps:
- Firstly, open the Google Play Store app on your smart TV.
- Then, find the search bar and type DirecTV Now or AT&T TV. Select the AT&T TV app on the explored results.
- Later, on the subsequent screen, press the download button.
- At last, as the app downloading gets completes, press the open option for launching the application on your Android Smart TV.
How to Install DirecTV App for LG Smart TV
LG Smart TV consists of Web OS application on its smart TVs. Web OS application is a Linux-kernel founded and established for smart TVs.
Unfortunately, presently, the DirecTV Now application is inaccessible for LG smart TVs. LG Smart TV consists of its app store known as LG Content Store.
If you desire to have that AT&T application on your LG Smart TV, you can have this application simply via your cellphone or even PC too. LG Smart TV features an application for Screen Sharing to cast from cellphones and PCs.
How to Install DirecTV App for Vizio Smart TV
Unfortunately, just like the LG smart TV, the DirecTV Now app is inaccessible for Vizio Smart TV too although there’s an option for casting the app to the Vizio Smart TV.
- How to Install Terrarium TV on Firestick & Fire TV?
- How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick and Fire TV?
- How to Chromecast Windows Media Player to TV?
- How to Stream Kodi on Chromecast?
- How to Get Netflix Student Discount
Now that you have all the step-by-step guidelines on how to install DirecTV Now on a smart TV for multiple brands (Samsung, Sony, Mi Box, NVIDIA Shield TV) we hope that you will find this article helpful in implementing the steps for your ease.
No need to worry if DirecTV Now app is unavailable on your smart TV. You can easily cast the app via your smartphone. Every smart tv consists of its individual casting app both pre-downloaded or obtainable on the authorized app store.