Avast is considered to be one of the best antivirus software these days as it has several advantages. Huge-IT companies like Microsoft, Google, and others as well are also purchasing it. Its email signature feature is certainly one of the utmost unclear ones.
Nowadays, email security is an essential part of antiviruses. It scans all inbox emails and also notifies the user of harmful files or phishing. However, Avast has an extra feature of adding an email signature all over without notifying the user, which is quite like an ad attack. Due to this, email protection becomes quite necessary for Avast users.
In this section, you will learn how to remove Avast from Gmail without removing signatures from email.
Let us see some simple steps for preventing our emails from this attack.
How to Remove Avast Signature From Gmail?
You can remove the annoying signature-Ad at the end of your emails by following these simple steps.
- Initially, look for the Avast icon on your system tray and click on “Open Avast User Interface” by right-click on it.
- Go to the top right corner and select the “menu” to go to the “settings” option for Avast.
- From the settings panel, confirm you’re in the “general” section and turn on “gaming mode” or “silent mode” from “notification” tab.
- Below the “general” section, look for an active “protection” tab and click the “core shield” tab.
- Scroll down the window and click on the “mail shield” option.
- Untick the checkbox next to “add a signature to the end of sent emails.”
- Finally, it will remove the signature at the end of your emails.
- Send a test email for your confirmation
- How to Fix Avast UI Failed to Load?
- How to Turn off Avast Notifications?
- How to Fix Avast Setup Is Already Running?
- How to Schedule Scan in Avast?
- How to Stop Avast Browser From Opening on Startup?
- How to Stop Avast From Blocking a Program?
- How to Close Avast Antivirus?
- How to Stop Avast From Running at Startup?
- How to Turn off Avast Email Signature?
- How to Stop Avast From Blocking a Website?
Avast antivirus has incredible features and it is beneficial for multiple purposes nevertheless its automatic email signature is quite frustrating for the recipients. Now that you have all the information of your email signature’s protection, we hope that you will easily implement it and use your email hassle-free.
We also suggest you replace your anti-virus software by choosing other brands according to your needs, such as Bull guard, Norton, TotalAV, McAfee, and PC Matic. Share this method for those who are searching for support.
In case you’re having problems following these steps, ask questions in the comments below.